Germs. Yak! Embrace the new norm of disinfecting services.
Want to take cleaning to a whole new level? We don’t blame you, with all that the world has been experiencing these days… So, let us help you learn about how to disinfect properly high-touch surfaces at your home or place of business! Or check out what to avoid when using different sanitising substances and products at the same time, so you don’t end up with a dangerously toxic mixture!
We’ve even come up with some cost-effective tips on how to make your own hand-sanitizer that will be as good as anything bought at your local store. Read on below and share any useful ideas you may find with your friends, of course!
- Plumbing or electrical issues are quite common. Unfortunately, you can’t choose a whole lot of what happens to you. And when it happens. Having a misbehaving boiler or shower, a broken kitchen appliance or electrical problems could be very serious, given the current coronavirus outbreak and the amount of time people spent at home. So, […]
- A work-life balance is hard to achieve. Add a lockdown to the equation and this balance gets even harder to keep up. The work doesn’t stop, and neither do the chores around the house. Your child is more active than ever. It seems like your tasks are multiplying. You know you could really use a […]
- Does your garden look a bit wild? The struggle is real, especially during the lockdown. It is so much better to have a tidy, pleasing-the-eye garden where you can sit in the afternoon and enjoy your tea. Oh, okay coffee-lovers, we’re sorry for neglecting you. But can gardeners work during a lockdown? Let us guess. […]
- Bacteria, viruses, fungi – different types of pathogens, all spreading infection and disease among humans. Our immune system is a bio shield against bacterial and viral infections, however, we should also take preventive measures to reduce the spread of viruses. For decades now, hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl alcohol have been widely used as disinfectants against […]
- Your washing machine is one of the most frequently used appliances in your home. It deals with dirty laundry on a regular basis, and because of that, it makes sense that many homeowners are searching for information on how to disinfect it. So, the Fantastic Services team has prepared this handy guide to aid you […]
- Hand sanitisers provide adequate protection against germs and viruses and their popularity seems to have reached its peak. What do you do, though, when there is a shortage of bottles in the stores and the risk for our health is increasing with each passing day? Making your own seems like the only possible solution and […]
- Different products react in different ways when they come in contact with one another. Some may have a harmless reaction, while others can produce much more dangerous chemicals. If you aren’t sure if the products you’re using can be combined, it’s best to steer clear of it and work with only one. Some products, when […]
- Who ever thought that we would be living through a pandemic in 2020? At this point, the only thing that we can say about the whole situation is: Just stay safe. Like everyone else, you are bombarded every day with recommendations such as “Disinfect your home at all costs!”, “Make sure that you sanitise your […]
- With the current state of the world, now it’s more important than ever to clean and disinfect your home, or at least the objects you touch most frequently. However, you’ve probably already guessed that if you want to keep you and your family safe from the spread of harmful germs, there need to be some […]
- With germs crawling all around the world, wouldn’t it be nice if we were safe inside our own homes? Well, if you don’t take proper care of your house, you might find that there is more pesky bacteria lurking in there than you might like. Worry not! The Fantastic Services team is here to help […]