Fantastic Services update on COVID-19
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, we want to assure you we are putting the safety of our customers and team members first. By following all guidelines for sanitisation, cleanliness, and precaution we continue to provide our customers with fantastic services every day.
Keeping our customers, franchisees and professionals safe and healthy is a top priority
As a leading home-services provider, we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality services that people and businesses rely on. We’ve put in place everything necessary to continue to safely perform these services throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
We had to make some changes and adapt our services to the situation. Below, we’ve underlined the measures we take in regards to keeping our customers, franchisees, employees and all partners safe and healthy. You can also see what actions we’ve undertaken to help the Australian population, as well as our approach to reducing the virus’ spread.
How we protect our customers
We’ve been dedicated to bringing our customers happiness since day one. Now, more than ever, we are trying to keep them safe and make them happy at the same time. Here is what we did to help people go through these tough times as safely as possible:
- We are responsible: We perform daily checks on our pros, making sure they don’t have any symptoms and haven't been near high-risk areas lately. In case, any of this happens, we send a substitute professional.
- We set limitations: All of the technicians who perform services haven't travelled outside of the country within the past two months.
- No cash payments: We don't want to exchange cash as a risk of contamination. At this time, only online payments are available.
- Daily body temperature checks: At the start of the working day, all professionals are required to check their body temperature and confirm that it’s “normal”.
- No handshakes: We’ve instructed all pros to keep a minimum distance of one meter with all people they come in contact with. They will refuse a handshake to protect our customers and themselves. So, if you want to greet them, smile, and they’ll smile back.
- Fresh air in the properties: All professionals are keeping the windows open during the service (if possible) in order to ensure proper ventilation.
- We offer Antiviral Sanitisation Service: All customers can book this service as an addition to our cleaning services. We've also made sure to offer Antiviral Sanitisation as a separate service.
- We help the NHS: Being on the front line is hard. That’s why we support every NHS worker with free cleaning. In the last five days, we’ve helped more than 100 NHS workers, delivering a total of 200 free cleaning hours!
Our instructions to all the technicians
We make sure that, apart from following all official guidance, we daily update our franchisees and pros on important health and safety standards.
Every Fantastic Services service provider:
- Carries and frequently uses alcohol-based hand rub;
- Regularly sanitises all frequently-used items such as mobile devices and keys;
- Wears protective gear (gloves, masks and additional equipment, if necessary);
- Washes and disinfects working shoes and clothes daily;
- Uses overshoes inside all properties;
- Seals and securely disposes of all used cleaning materials;
- Disinfects all tools and equipment that have been used for the job.
- Every customer is asked to confirm that there haven’t been any positive cases of COVID-19 in the household and the property is not under official quarantine;
- We have cancelled all employee and franchise events;
- All 500+ support staff and customer service employees are working from home;
- We strictly follow all the instructions provided by the Australian Government.