Sometimes It’s All about the Packing - Leave It to the Experts
Take advantage of our professional assistance with the packing of your furniture and personal belongings before they are safely loaded for transportation. Whether you are moving homes or offices, you can rest assured that your precious household items, valuable ITs and fragiles are packed and secured expertly in the van or truck.
The 3-Step Process of Your Hassle-Free House Removal
- Contact us: Call us at a convenient time for you or book online. You can also get the GoFantastic app for when you are out and about. A Fantastic customer service agent will record your specific requirements and arrange an appointment for you.
- Meet the removalist team: We send out at least a couple of specialist movers to organise your stress-free home removal. Depending on your type of booking and requests, the house or office furniture and your belongings will be packed, moved and loaded into the right-sized vehicle.
- Our reassurance: Your load on the truck is a load off your mind. The contents of your home are fully insured during transportation and throughout the entire relocation service. Your possessions will be carefully unloaded and unpacked, and your furniture reassembled, if necessary or upon request.
Our House Removals Service in Detail
- The Fantastic removalists
- Experienced, diligent and expedient
- Trained to pack, load and transport safely your possessions
- Prepared to lift and hoist heavy items if access is limited
- Equipped with tools to dismantle and reassemble your furniture
- The type of removal services
- Small or large* properties
- Houses, apartments, offices, shops
- Self-loading, man and van, all in one removals
- The relocation process
- Hourly-based services
- Packing** (upon request), moving and loading
- Transportation, unloading and unpacking (upon request)
- Furniture disassembling and assembly, upon request
* Fantastic Removals will perform a free viewing for large properties with 3+ bedrooms prior to the service.
** We can organise the purchase and delivery of suitable packaging materials for you.
The Additional Perks for Your House Move
You can make the most of your relocation by booking any of the following specialised services. Preferential rates may apply.
- End of lease cleaning services: non-time-limited end of lease cleaning (with a 72-hour guarantee), one-off deep cleaning (move-in or move-out) at hourly rates - count on Fantastic Cleaners
- Junk and furniture disposal: a household hard waste removal for all items you want to leave behind - courtesy of Fantastic Waste Removal
- Furniture pickup, delivery and assembly: Fantastic Removals will collect your newly purchased flat pack pieces of furniture from the store, deliver them and assemble them for you, upon request.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What if I can organise the manpower to help with the moving and loading?
A: That will be fine. We offer self-load home removal services, where you will be responsible for the packing, moving and loading of your possessions onto the provided vehicle.
Q: Are there important requirements for the service to take place?
A: Yes. It is vital that you arrange and secure a suitable parking space for our van or truck well in advance. In this way, we can ensure that your removal service will go smoothly and without any delays or additional charges.
Q: And if the main entry to my house is restrictive, with respect to moving bulky items?
A: The removalists are equipped with the right tools for dismantling furniture, whenever possible. In addition, we can hoist up or down other heavy and large items out of a window (applicable for properties, which are up to two storeys high).
Q: What if an item gets damaged?
A: Your belongings are insured during the removal process. For you peace of mind, we can only advise you to leave the loading and transportation of your items to the experts. We can also provide you with quality packaging materials and help you pack if this has been additionally requested. Self-packing customers are advised to label boxes, containing fragiles, etc.
Q: Do you handle works of art?
A: We sometimes have commercial clients who may request fine art, valuable antiques and creative works to be moved and transported from one location to another. Please, discuss your special removals requirements with a member of our qualified customer service team.
Q: Do you provide your services on a weekend?
A: Yes. You are welcome to book a weekend home removals service. Public holiday appointments are also an option, subject to availability.