How to make your home even more fantastic.
Make your home even more fantastic with some home and garden know-how by proven experts! From DIY cleaning and sanitisation tips, property improvement advice and garden maintenance ideas to professional pest prevention and proofing information, this is the blog where you can learn something new and have hours of enjoyable reading!
Get to know how to clean a stubborn stain on your rug, install a sliding door all by yourself, attract beneficial insects like bees in your backyard or deter possums from making your attic their bachelor pad! It’s all right here!
Scroll down and explore or use the search box above, and don’t forget to have fun along the way!
- A person’s home is where they feel the most secure and comfortable, so making sure that it’s clean, tidy, and safe is very important. However, there are people with disabilities or of a certain age who find keeping up with the job of maintaining their homes more than just challenging – in some cases, it’s […]
- Upholstered furniture gets dirty with everyday use and needs regular cleaning if you want to enjoy it for longer, right? And that’s not all. By removing stains, oily marks, dust, pet hair, crumbs and debris from your fabric furniture, you’ll ensure that your entire home is cleaner and more presentable, as well as the indoor […]
- Christmas is approaching fast, and with that, emotions start to run high. Along with the excitement and anticipation, there could also be lots of stress and anxiety triggered by the simple thought of the upcoming holiday cleaning and house organisation. There’s certainly a lot to do, and let’s not kid ourselves – this is going […]
- Isn’t it frustrating when your oven door fails to close properly all of a sudden? Well, the problem may have appeared in a space of a few days, of course, but the result is all the same – heat escaping during cooking and a failed baked or roasted meal. There could be all sorts of […]
- Ah, there is nothing in the world like waking up, making a cup of hot coffee, and spending your Sunday morning in a breathtaking spring garden, filled with magnificent flowers. But how does one achieve such a beautiful green space? The answer is simple: spring bulbs. Also known as hardy bulbs, these tiny bundles of […]
- Painting a fence with a spray gun or a roller is easy, and anyone can do it. All it takes is the right tools, some paint, a bit of preparation, and the courage to get your hands dirty (protip: wear disposable gloves). If you have noticed that the colour of your fence has faded over […]
- In this post, we will take a look at how to stop condensation on windows in winter. Australia has usually been portrayed as a warm sunny corner of the world in media, but we do get our fair share of cold. And condensation is the bane that comes with the colder months of the year. […]
- Rats. No matter if you find the creatures utterly disgusting or not, seeing one running around your home is never a pleasant experience. With that being said, did you know that the chance of that rat-looking rodent taking a walk in your kitchen not being a rat is pretty big? Yup – there are plenty […]
- Is your lawn far from perfect-looking, due to bumps and dips, patchiness and what not? You make sure that the grass is nicely trimmed, as well as probably take care of various aspects of lawn maintenance, like feeding and watering your turf at the right time. And still, it just doesn’t look right. What’s more, […]
- Dust mites. The very first thing that most of you associate the insect-like pest with are allergies and you are right to do so. Dust mites are a “famous” allergen that can trigger A LOT of health problems, such as hay fever, signs of asthma, and others. Needless to say, having the creatures in your […]