DIY your way to reinventing or keeping your home in top condition.
Love tinkering with stuff and modifying, repurposing or fixing things at home? Then, this section on our blog is just for you! You’ll find out how to troubleshoot your AC system, turn your balcony into a mini green paradise or extend your kitchen facilities out in the open for an enjoyable cooking experience outdoors.
Search the box above for helpful tips on some easy home repairs that you can do yourself with the help of a few simple tools. And please, tell us how you did in the comment section, so the rest of our readers can get inspired, too, and join our DIY community!
- Sustainable living has countless benefits for your health and wellbeing, as well as for the environment. Small changes in your daily life can make a big difference – using natural body care and cleaning products, carrying reusable bags and water bottles, and avoiding single-use plastics. Once you get used to sustainable living, you could consider […]
- Are you planning a renovation? Repainting your rooms is often where most people choose to start. Just achieving an even tone on the walls and ceiling is enough to freshen up your place. But perhaps the common rollers and paintbrushes aren’t the most convenient tools for that. Learning how to use professional tools like spray […]
- If you own a house with a yard, you most likely have a fence, and that fence can sometimes suffer significant damage. Once that happens, the big question pops up: should I repair it or replace it. Fence repair and replacement is a topic that causes massive headaches to many households. For example, in Australia, […]
- You are ready to prepare your favourite meal in the oven but the door won’t close properly? Or do you want to clean your cooking appliance in-depth but the door keeps getting in your way? We know how frustrating this can be! But don’t worry, an oven door can be easily removed, disassembled to its […]
- Isn’t it frustrating when your oven door fails to close properly all of a sudden? Well, the problem may have appeared in a space of a few days, of course, but the result is all the same – heat escaping during cooking and a failed baked or roasted meal. There could be all sorts of […]
- Painting a fence with a spray gun or a roller is easy, and anyone can do it. All it takes is the right tools, some paint, a bit of preparation, and the courage to get your hands dirty (protip: wear disposable gloves). If you have noticed that the colour of your fence has faded over […]
- In this post, we will take a look at how to stop condensation on windows in winter. Australia has usually been portrayed as a warm sunny corner of the world in media, but we do get our fair share of cold. And condensation is the bane that comes with the colder months of the year. […]
- There comes a time in every homeowner’s life when a certain question arises and demands to be answered. The question of what type of heating should one get for their property. There are many options on the Australian market, but there are exactly 2 that are preferred by the majority of people – gas heating […]
- Wondering about whether it’s worth tinting your windows? Or maybe, you’ve heard about the different residential window tinting options out there and just can’t choose what to go for? Well, you see, house window tinting films come in different types, as they have different purposes. This post will give you a clearer picture of the […]