DIY your way to reinventing or keeping your home in top condition.
Love tinkering with stuff and modifying, repurposing or fixing things at home? Then, this section on our blog is just for you! You’ll find out how to troubleshoot your AC system, turn your balcony into a mini green paradise or extend your kitchen facilities out in the open for an enjoyable cooking experience outdoors.
Search the box above for helpful tips on some easy home repairs that you can do yourself with the help of a few simple tools. And please, tell us how you did in the comment section, so the rest of our readers can get inspired, too, and join our DIY community!
- There comes a time in every homeowner’s life when a certain question arises and demands to be answered. The question of what type of heating should one get for their property. There are many options on the Australian market, but there are exactly 2 that are preferred by the majority of people – gas heating […]
- Wondering about whether it’s worth tinting your windows? Or maybe, you’ve heard about the different residential window tinting options out there and just can’t choose what to go for? Well, you see, house window tinting films come in different types, as they have different purposes. This post will give you a clearer picture of the […]
- Refrigerators are a staple appliance in every kitchen and should be serviced regularly, still issues arise now and then. Nobody likes a scenario where the fridge is not cooling its contents enough – it means the food will go bad, the ice cream will melt, and the beer at the end of the day will […]
- Plumbing is an integral part of your home. Your kitchen, bathroom, boiler – all these places need a functioning plumbing system to keep your life running smoothly. And yet, you probably never think about it… until something goes wrong. The trouble is that when things do go wrong, you’re often left having to deal with […]
- The boiler is an essential part of every household, and as such, it should be serviced and maintained properly. Boiler repair shouldn’t be taken lightly – a faulty boiler, be it electric or gas-fuelled, can result in the water being too hot or too cold, low water pressure or even have a foul odour. With […]
- Whether you want to add design features, line a wall, or reorganise the spaces in your place, plastering is a big part of home improvement. Plaster creates an even and durable finish, smooth and ready for the next part of the project. It’s an essential part of the final appearance and can be a big […]
- Every homeowner can imagine the perfect kitchen. But what does it look like? Is it just the floors and the stove that make it look good? Of course not! There’s nothing more aesthetically pleasing than a row of kitchen cabinets, perfectly aligned around the room. Not to mention all the space they provide for storing […]
- Repairing a sliding door can be tricky, especially when you don’t have a lot of experience and knowledge about the system. If the door does not slide or close properly, there are various issues that could be causing it. This could turn out to be a real pain, especially when it comes to an internal […]
- Flat-pack furniture – everybody loves a quick and easy home interior solution. This type of furniture is a far more budget-friendly solution that can save you the hassle of dealing with designers, looking at samples, and waiting months for a single sofa to get finished and sent to your house. With that being said, getting […]