Visit the land of pesky bugs and clever rodents.
Roaches, bed bugs, creepy spiders and pesky mice have been jumping at the opportunity to sneakily make humans their housemates for centuries. And in Australia, even more so, with our perfect climate for crawlies and bugs to breed and multiply undisturbed at a fast rate. So, learn here how to keep vermin at bay, mostly, the natural way! Get to know how to get rid of an army of any type of ants or prevent a cockroach infestation the smart way!
We rely on the expertise of experienced pest control specialists to bring you the most sound pest proofing advice right below. And if you’re not up to the job of dealing with a nest of rats in your attic, we’ll gladly send a pro your way to help you!
- Have you noticed some bald spots on your favourite rug? Or maybe, there’s an inexplicable hole in your silk gown? Well, the culprits behind this can be easily a number of introduced or native-to-Australia textile pests, including the larvae of one common carpet beetle species – the Variegated carpet beetle (Anthrenus verbasci). Well, in this […]
- It’s no secret that Australia is teeming with pests whose sole purpose seems to be making our lives more difficult. And wood-eating insects are among the pesky ones that can ruin your beloved furniture, or worse – cause severe structural damage to your home. Knowing how to identify a wood borer infestation is not something […]
- There are some unusual insects worldwide, but as always, Australia seems to take the cake for some of the most peculiar specimens. On this continent live species that wouldn’t and shouldn’t survive anywhere else in the world (or at least that’s what people are hoping for). Here you can encounterer some of the most colossal […]
- Saying that finding weevils in your pantry can be pretty unpleasant is an understatement. They have no earthly business being there. Still, sometimes it happens, and when it does, you need to take reasonable measures to ensure that the weevils don’t appear again. So, why do you have weevils in your home in the first […]
- Your kitchen can be like a restaurant with an open invitation to all kinds of pests. From the more harmless ones, like weevils, to the ones that can get you seriously sick, like cockroaches and mice. Improperly stored food like grains, flour, and cereal can get infested with bugs quite easily. Even if you store […]
- If you love decorating your home with beautiful woodwork, then you might have experienced the unpleasant moment of realising you have woodworms crawling in your belongings. Actually, Australia is notorious for woodworm infestations, and the worst consequence is the cost of fixing this problem. Woodworms can cause substantial damage to wooden furniture and art and […]
- Ironically, the bathroom is one of the most pest-infested rooms in the household. Other high-risk areas are the kitchen and bedroom. Whether we’re talking about flies, cockroaches, spiders, or silverfish – it is not uncommon to find one or more of these little creatures hiding in your bathroom. Just because you may not have noticed […]
- Summer is the best time for outdoor activities. However, this is also an active season for one of the most dangerous insects – the mosquito. This little flying insect is more than just annoying, it is a well-known disease carrier, which makes it a serious threat to folks in Australia. Mosquitoes can turn out to […]
- Mosquitoes are, without a doubt, among the most dangerous insects on the planet. Their sheer numbers and the fact they can transmit many diseases makes them a serious threat to us. Mozzies are responsible for more estimated deaths than any other animal in the world because of the rate they spread diseases. And each year, […]
- Cockroaches are among the most common house pests you can encounter these days and that’s no surprise. They are persistent and adaptable, which makes them a formidable enemy. And you can be sure that once they find the perfect living environment, they will only multiply, hiding their eggs in places beyond your reach. In this […]