The pinnacle of our blog, full of heaps of cleaning hacks.
Look, let’s be honest! Raise your hand if cleaning is on your list of favourite pastimes! It’s not there? We thought so. But what would you say if you had a whole collection of tips on how to make this necessary chore a piece of cake? Well, we’ve done this for you, right here! From clever hacks on how to clean window tracks to easy and eco-friendly ways to get rid of mould, you can become a cleaning guru in no time with our helpful guides below.
Browse through our easy-to-follow tips whenever the need arises and feel free to share your own cleaning tricks in the comment section under each article!
- You’d probably say that cleaning is not rocket science. Everyone has to do it, one way or another. Moreover, the stores are inundated with fancy disinfectants and cleaning products to the extent that we end up buying the newest cleaner for the showerhead and a specially developed disinfectant for the dishwasher to make the cleaning […]
- Imagine your car had a magical way of stopping the dog from leaving muddy paw marks all over the seats after a walk. Wouldn’t it be great? Well, you can’t really avoid seat stains, but there are many simple ways to get rid of them. And, if you have the extra energy, you can use […]
- It’s fair to say that gutter maintenance is often overlooked by homeowners and landlords in Australia and other countries. It’s just too easy to forget or postpone the arrangement for a routine check and cleaning of the guttering and downpipes. Unfortunately, the saying “why fix something that’s not broken”, in this case, can play a […]
- If you’re a lucky owner of low-maintenance tile floors at home, you’ve probably mastered your housework routine when it comes to keeping the tiles and grout clean. Some brisk vacuuming a few times a week and mopping with your favourite scented tile cleaner and the job’s done, right? Well, it’s all very good but eventually, […]
- Sometimes, renting can be complicated. You’re most likely nervous about not damaging the property, for a start. And when it comes to the point of vacating your rental, the end of lease inspection might be the most stressful part. Well, we all know that it can be quite a task to keep everything clean and […]
- The main thing we learnt in 2020 is that there are many things outside our control. Many cleaning companies failed to adapt to the new reality and suffered the consequences. That year has proved that it’s crucial to be flexible, go with the flow, take risks, and most of all – know your clients. As […]
- No one expects that a cleaning appliance such as the washing machine would need extra disinfected. After all, it seems to be self-cleaning (and some appliances really have that feature). But does that mean that no cleaning action is required on your part? Heavily soiled clothes in combination with frequent use can change the way […]
- We all love to grill on the barbecue but not many people love cleaning it. However, a clean barbecue can really improve your grilling game. If your BBQ plate is rusty, it surely will ruin your food. Through time rust inevitably starts to develop, especially if you store your BBQ hot plate in a humid […]