The pinnacle of our blog, full of heaps of cleaning hacks.
Look, let’s be honest! Raise your hand if cleaning is on your list of favourite pastimes! It’s not there? We thought so. But what would you say if you had a whole collection of tips on how to make this necessary chore a piece of cake? Well, we’ve done this for you, right here! From clever hacks on how to clean window tracks to easy and eco-friendly ways to get rid of mould, you can become a cleaning guru in no time with our helpful guides below.
Browse through our easy-to-follow tips whenever the need arises and feel free to share your own cleaning tricks in the comment section under each article!
- Electric heaters are undoubtedly a popular choice for heating, thanks to the wide variety of devices on the market, affordable prices, and easy maintenance. Also, if you have one of these in your home, no matter a wall-mounted or a portable heater, you will certainly want it to serve you well and run smoothly for […]
- When it comes to kitchen maintenance, there are certain parts we tend to neglect. The kitchen sink is a great example, as many of us are guilty of just giving it a quick wipe or skipping the area as a whole. Needless to say, those aren’t the best of ideas, since the sink is one […]
- A person’s home is where they feel the most secure and comfortable, so making sure that it’s clean, tidy, and safe is very important. However, there are people with disabilities or of a certain age who find keeping up with the job of maintaining their homes more than just challenging – in some cases, it’s […]
- Upholstered furniture gets dirty with everyday use and needs regular cleaning if you want to enjoy it for longer, right? And that’s not all. By removing stains, oily marks, dust, pet hair, crumbs and debris from your fabric furniture, you’ll ensure that your entire home is cleaner and more presentable, as well as the indoor […]
- Christmas is approaching fast, and with that, emotions start to run high. Along with the excitement and anticipation, there could also be lots of stress and anxiety triggered by the simple thought of the upcoming holiday cleaning and house organisation. There’s certainly a lot to do, and let’s not kid ourselves – this is going […]
- You’d probably say that cleaning is not rocket science. Everyone has to do it, one way or another. Moreover, the stores are inundated with fancy disinfectants and cleaning products to the extent that we end up buying the newest cleaner for the showerhead and a specially developed disinfectant for the dishwasher to make the cleaning […]
- Imagine your car had a magical way of stopping the dog from leaving muddy paw marks all over the seats after a walk. Wouldn’t it be great? Well, you can’t really avoid seat stains, but there are many simple ways to get rid of them. And, if you have the extra energy, you can use […]
- It’s fair to say that gutter maintenance is often overlooked by homeowners and landlords in Australia and other countries. It’s just too easy to forget or postpone the arrangement for a routine check and cleaning of the guttering and downpipes. Unfortunately, the saying “why fix something that’s not broken”, in this case, can play a […]