It’s always fun learning new things! It was even more interesting while we collected these facts about the services that we provide.
You’ll be amazed by some of the things that we have featured in our infographic!
Check Them Out!
Fantastic Pests Control
- Termites are social insects. The only social insects that don’t go through metamorphosis, in fact.
- Rodents are quite intelligent. Their brainpower is amazing for such a small size. Just like us, they have the ability to learn and make decisions based on the things that they have learned.
- Rats reproduce really fast. They can mate up to 500 times in just 6 hours, and once they are 3 months old, they are ready to have babies.
- If you have a pet rodent, it will love you. They also get depressed if they are separated from their friends.
- Mosquitos are real killers. Historically they have killed more people than all the wars humanity has waged combined
- The mattress is one of the dirtiest places in your home. Studies have found that millions of bacteria live where you sleep!
- More than 30% of people tidy up before the cleaners arrive. This is a huge help to cleaners since we often feel uncomfortable moving your possessions when cleaning.
- The dust in your house is mostly you. Up to 80% of household dust is compiled of dead skin cells.
- The kitchen sink has more germs than the toilet. Cleaning it daily is a must!
- Carpets can be scary. If not properly maintained a square meter of carpet could hold up to 1kg of bacteria.
- Renovation is pretty popular. If you’re planning on doing any renovations this year, then you are among the 40% who also are.
- Room renovations are the most popular choice. Around 31% of the first-choice remodels are simple room renovations.
- Women have the upper hand when planning a home remodel. Surveys show that 85% of the decisions that have to be taken when the woman in the family takes remodelling.
- They also spend 50% more than men on remodels. The bathroom is their most common choice for renovation.
- One out of five women has an expensive tool collection. We’ll let that sink.
- Lemons, watermelons, tomatoes, and oranges are from the same family. They are all berries!
- There are more than 7 billion organisms in one teaspoon of soil. That’s more than the number of people on Earth right now!
- Orange carrots are unnatural. In fact, they first appeared in the 17th century before they used to be purple, yellow or white.
- Tulips cost more than gold in the 16th century. The Tulip Mania of the Dutch Golden Age. This began when a virus changed the colour of tulips.
- The world’s oldest plant was discovered back in 2002. It resembles a water lily. Scientist found out that it had bloomed more than 125 million years ago!