Ant Inspection & Control With a Simple Call
Do you leave food around? Do you want to get ants? Because that’s how you get ants. But don’t worry - Fantastic Services can help. When you book our professional ant control services, you get:
- Experienced, well-trained and insured ant exterminators;
- Efficient ant control services;
- Meticulous inspection;
- Professional industry-grade solutions;
Reliable Ant Control. Only a Phone Call AwayAnts love it when you leave food lying around. It makes their survival a lot easier. Usually, if there are ants inside your home, the colony isn’t far behind. In case you’re having trouble with these annoying insects, don't hesitate to book our ant extermination services. We'll spell their doom!
Ant Infestation Signs
An ant infestation may not always be readily apparent, but here are some red flags to look out for:
- Live ants - noticing ants prancing around is a definite red flag. Ants use chemical signals to let the other workers there are tasty treats waiting to be claimed in the name of the colony. Every scout potentially comes with tons of reinforcement.
- Sounds from the walls - you will be able to hear an ant infestation. This is especially true if you’re invaded by carpenter ants. Though it may be difficult to distinguish between an ant and a termite infestation, in which case we recommend you book an inspection.
- Finding a nest - it’s possible to find an ant nest in your garden. They would rarely be as bold as to make your home - theirs (though that’s been known to happen). The nest would probably be in a dark place. You could try and follow the ants to their nest if you’re trying to find the source of this pain.
Ant Extermination Process
When you book our ant extermination services online or over the phone, what you get is peace of mind. Here’s what we do:
Inspect the property - the pest control professionals do everything in their power to identify the ant species that’s plaguing you, as well as the source of this wretched invasion.
Ant treatment - the technicians will afterwards spread the ant treatment throughout the property. Continuing their traditional activity, they will walk through it. It can take up to several weeks for the insecticide to take effect. This is by design, because it allows the ants to take it to their nest and spread it there, affecting the queen. With one fell swoop, the entire colony is exterminated!
Prevention tips - the technician can also provide you with valuable advice on proofing your property so you can avoid an infestation in the future.
We Offer Services Outside of Ant Extermination
Are your ants competing with cockroaches for food? Is your home the target for rats, mice, or other vermin? Fantastic Services can help you with that, as well. Whether you need professional cockroach extermination, top-notch termite eradication, expert rat control, or complete bed bug control, we can accommodate. Just give us a call or book us online. We'll take care of the rest!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why have ants infested my property?
A: Ants have exceptionally developed olfactory receptors. They use their sense of smell for scouting, communication, as well as guiding others to a food source. This means that leaving food around will attract them. The quantity is irrelevant - even an empty can will do the trick. Ant infestations are more common than people realize.
Q: What can I use to keep ants away?
A: Their sense of smells is ants’ greatest strength, but also their greatest weakness. Any strong scent such as cinnamon and peppermint can repel them. This no guarantee they will stay away, though.
Q: Can ants pose a serious threat?
A: Depends on the species. Some species are simply annoying. Some species have an extremely painful bite. And some species handle carve wood on par with termites. So it really depends on what type of infestation you’re dealing with.
Q: How do I deal with the infestation myself?
A: You can try some over-the-counter pesticides, but that will only kill the ants you can see. The colony will keep sending more troops to claim the food that attracted them in the first place. Your best bet is to deprive them of food. Once you remove the food, scrub all surfaces so you can remove the chemical trails and ants should leave you alone. If they don’t, give us a call and we’ll make them.