Leave the hard gutter cleaning to us
Gutter cleaning prices
|Gutter Cleaning||1-2 Bedroom||3-4 Bedroom||5-6 Bedroom|
Why Choose the Fantastic Gutter Cleaners for Your Property Maintenance
- All the organic waste that is cleared out from the gutter lines will be removed from your property.
- The service includes flushing the downspouts to ensure that nothing obstructs the main rainwater pathway.
- The experts will stay as long as it takes to service your gutters, as they do not work by the hour.
- They are equipped with all the necessary tools, required to do a quality job.
- The gutter cleaners are fully trained, experienced and insured.
- You can benefit from further discounts by combining the gutter cleaning service with having your windows professionally washed. Or you can opt for sprucing up your garden and book a garden maintenance service with us.
The Importance of Regular Gutter Cleaning - Fantastic Services Explains
Professional gutter cleaning services are sought after throughout the year.
The causes for blocked gutterwork:
- Storm debris in Autumn and Winter, as well as fallen leaves and branches from nearby trees are the main cause for preventing the seamless flow of rainwater.
- Exuberant plant life in Spring and during summertime may also block the gutters when the pollen count is high and trees shed their blossom.
How often and what to watch for:
- Specialists advise on having your gutterwork checked out and cleaned by the experts at least once or twice a year.
- A good sign to watch for is when the water is cascading in spots from the roof instead of flowing freely down the pipes. If not - you might have clogged gutters.
The possible mishaps from delaying a service:
- Expensive repairs. Postponing the work that needs doing will only result in costing you more in the long run by having to call for an expensive repair service. If you have leaking gutters call in ahandyman to repair them.
- Fire hazards. There's the realistic risk when dry leaves are left to pile up in the gutters during bushfire season.
- Pest infestation. Gutter debris creates the perfect habitat for variety of insects and rodents. If you have a pest problem be sure to check out our pest control services and find the solution to your problem.
Take advantage of our preferential rates when you entrust Fantastic Services with your regular gutter maintenance clean.
Frequently asked questions about gutter cleaning
Q: How often should I clean my gutters?
A: Usually two times a year - in spring and autumn. But if you have trees near your house that shed a lot - we recommend doing a gutter clean quarterly.
Q: Do you work in the rain?
A: We cannot perform outdoor services in extreme weather conditions as this will jeopardise the high level of service standards we are accustomed to. Heavy rain may also endanger the safety of the cleaning technicians. Light drizzle, however, usually does not prove to be a problem for the cleaners to perform the gutter cleaning service.
Q: What if I need to cancel the service?
A: Please give a sufficient notice to one of the members of our customer service team, but no later than 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in incurring a $50 cancellation fee.
Q: Do you do gutter repairs?
A: No. We prevent your gutters from needing repairs. Our service is designed to provide the client with a gutter maintenance clean on a regular basis. The risk of having to look for a repair service is often associated with one neglecting their gutters for over a year.
Q: Do I need to be at home while the gutter cleaners are doing their job?
A: The technicians will need to access your property either by you letting them in or by arranging a means for a key pick-up. However, there is no need for you to be present during the service.
Q: Is gutter cleaning an hourly-based service?
A: No. The service is not limited by time. You will be provided with a quote, based on the type and size of your property, the number of gutters that need cleaning, etc.