Convenient backyard cleaning and rubbish removal
Let us dispose of your green or household waste in an environmentally friendly way!
- Insured and fully trained rubbish removalists
- On-site viewings, available, to estimate bigger loads
- Transforming your backyard into a presentable green space
- A fast online booking procedure and flexible appointment slots
Here are the four easy steps of backyard cleaning
Book a service online, using our fast and simple booking form.
Your experienced removalists will arrive on time, fully equipped for a perfect service.
Fantastic rubbish removalists will start with the job as per your priorities.
Now you can enjoy your free time in your clear and tidy backyard.
Why entrust your backyard cleanup needs to Fantastic Services
Fantastic Services has been providing professional waste management services in Melbourne for over a decade. We rely on licensed rubbish removal technicians, who will dispose of your backyard household or green waste in a Nature-friendly fashion. What’s more, is that you can book your backyard cleanup service for any day of the week. To make your booking, just use the online contact form by filling in your postcode and any specific details that you want to share with us.
In addition, for your convenience, you can manage your services with us while on the go. Just download our GoFantastic app on your Android or iOS device and take it from there.
Here’s the full list of benefits that come with your service:
- Experienced, vetted and friendly waste removal experts near you;
- Helping you collect your backyard rubbish, as well, upon request;
- Abiding strictly by all waste management regulations;
- Transparent rates, based on the type and volume of waste per cubic metre;
- Amazing perks for all Fantastic Club members, subject to an annual subscription;
- Helpful support by our team of trained customer service representatives.
So, get your garden cleared from unsightly clutter and green waste by booking a backyard cleaning and rubbish removal service with us!
Professional backyard rubbish removal services - the right choice for your outdoor space
It goes without saying that garden debris, old tyres lying around and broken gardening equipment can spoil the aesthetics of your green space. Admit it! Your guests and extended family won’t be impressed with the look of your backyard, regardless of the delicious food and fun time you offer them during a long-planned barbeque or garden party. So, the only solution is to clear all the rubbish, clutter, rotting wood and broken bicycles scattered in the corner or filling up your garden shed, right?
On this note, backyard clearance is a must if you’re about or intend to sell or rent out your property fast and at the desired price. Therefore, professional waste removal assistance can save the day in a matter of hours, leaving you with a tidy-looking and inviting outdoor space, where blooming plants are the only focal feature.
How can the Fantastic experts help with your backyard cleanup?
Let us share with you what you can expect on the day of your backyard cleaning appointment in Melbourne!
- The rubbish removalists will arrive with the right-sized vehicle, ready for action.
- They will estimate the volume of your waste and inspect the type of items or materials you want to dispose of before confirming the preliminary quote.
- Should you need help with the actual collection of the waste (if it’s not been piled up by you in advance), the pros will proceed with this job, first.
- Then, everything will be loaded and secured in the vehicle and transported to the nearest waste management centre.
- What’s left is to enjoy your perfectly looking back garden, now, free of disused or broken items and organic debris.
What we can remove and dispose of for you:
- Wood, light materials like flooring remnants, including laminate and random wood boards;
- Garden waste, such as broken branches, twigs, grass clippings, dead plants, piles of leaves, light mulching material that is no longer good for use;
- Old and broken wooden furniture, carpeting and rugs, upholstered pieces, mattresses;
- Faulty appliances and white goods, sports equipment and old toys;
- Miscellaneous household items - mirrors, picture frames, cooking pots, fabrics;
- Old car tyres, most types of broken tools, etc.
Please, note that we do not remove and load any dangerous substances that require special waste management licences and hazardous waste permits.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can you clear heavy builders' waste from my back garden?
A: We are currently not able to remove hard demolition or renovation waste, such as stones, mixed soil, concrete, tiles, natural stone flooring materials, piles of gravel and so on.
Q: How is the service charged?
A: Your price quote will be based on the volume, weight and type of rubbish that you need to remove. We advise our clients to send some photos in advance for a more precise quotation. Preliminary on-site surveys are also available. Please, note that for the removal of old fridges, mattresses and car tyres, additional fixed charges apply.
Q: Do I need to pile up the waste beforehand?
A: Please do so! This will make the rubbish removal service more efficient for the pros and more cost-effective for you. Still, if for any reason you’d rather get help with the collection of your backyard waste, first, then the specialists will happily assist you (extra fees apply).
Q: What rubbish do you not collect and remove?
A: We do not dispose of any hazardous materials, including asbestos, chemicals, medical supplies, medicines, paints and varnishes, inflammable objects and the likes. Also please, make sure that you don’t mix any food products and scraps, as well as liquids in your organic green waste!