Professional gas appliance servicing, installations and repairs in Melbourne
Ensure the safe use of your gas appliances and meet all warranty conditions by hiring a licensed expert!
- A range of gas appliance fitting and repair services
- Compliance certificates and a 6-years guarantee
- Emergency and same-day appointments available
- Multi-skilled and certified gas engineers & plumbers near you
How to book our gas appliance service in Melbourne
Get in touch with us via the online contact form and tell us about your gas appliance repair or installation needs.
The skilled and qualified gas engineer will arrive promptly, equipped with everything required for the job.
The professional will inspect the situation and complete the requested job.
The gas-related task will be performed expertly and efficiently, followed by thorough testing and the provision of a written completion form.
Why count on a Fantastic gas engineer in Melbourne
Choose Fantastic Services in Melbourne for any gas appliance installation, servicing or repair job. Here’s why:
Licensed and certified gas engineers, fitters and plumbers - All gas appliance fitters and repair professionals have all the necessary certifications and insurance documents.
A 6-years guarantee and compliance certificate - The licensed gas plumbers will issue a compliance certificate when the job requires it and will provide you with a guarantee of 6 years on the work done.
Emergency gas appliance inspections, repairs and leak detections - Don’t risk your health and the safety of your property, but contact us when you suspect that you have a faulty gas appliance.
All-week-round availability, including weekends and evenings - Our flexible schedule means that you can book us for any time and day of the week that suits you best.
Compliance certifications and gas safety checks - At the end of the service, you’ll be provided with all the necessary documentation that is needed to keep the appliance’s warranty intact.
Transparent and competitive hourly or fixed rates - Most jobs are performed at hourly rates (call-out charges, inclusive of 30 min labour apply), while for some specific jobs you may be provided with a fixed quote.
Serving domestic and business customers alike - We deliver gas appliance services to homeowners, tenants, landlords and commercial clients alike.
Full coverage of Melbourne - The Fantastic plumbers and gas engineers operate locally and cover Melbourne and the surrounding areas.
Reliable customer support - Feel free to communicate any of your service-related questions or concerns to our friendly and helpful customer support team.
What to expect from your gas appliance service in Melbourne
To request your gas appliance annual servicing or installation/repair service, use the contact form and we’ll shortly get in touch with you to discuss your needs. Most of the time, we can provide you with a quote over the phone. However, in some cases, especially when it comes to gas appliance repair or installation tasks, the licensed gas engineer may need to inspect the job on-site, first, in order to offer and confirm precisely the cost.
On the day of your appointment:
- The certified and fully insured gas fitting and repair expert will come to your address at the arranged time, equipped with professional tools and diagnostic equipment.
- They will get familiar with the task, be it to inspect your gas appliances that need servicing, investigate a repair issue or check what and where needs to be installed.
- The specialist will proceed with the service and complete the job to the highest standard and in accordance with all safety practices and regulations.
- Then, the gas engineer will test your newly installed, fixed or serviced appliance to ensure that it operates efficiently and safely.
- You will also receive a written document that confirms that the job has been executed by a certified gas engineer. We will also provide you with a Certificate of Compliance that meets all AGA’s (Australian Gas Association) gas safety standards, in the case of a gas installation check or gas appliance fitting service.
What do our gas appliance installation, repair and servicing solutions include?
Fantastic Services performs a range of installation and repair solutions in Melbourne, suitable for appliances running on gas. Furthermore, you can rely on our expertise when it comes to the annual servicing of those to ensure that they function as they should and are safe for use.
Check out below what you can hire the Fantastic gas engineers for, 7 days a week:
- In-built gas oven installation repair and servicing;
- Gas cooker repair and fitting;
- Gas hob installation;
- Gas cooktop repair;
- Gas cooker connecting/disconnecting;
- Gas cooker and hob servicing;
- Gas fridge servicing;
- Gas fridge fitting and repair;
- Gas barbeque connecting/ disconnecting and repair;
- Gas heating servicing and installation;
- Gas water heater repair and installation;
- Gas pool heater installation;
- Gas fitting line pipe sizing and installation;
- Gas safety audit;
- Landlords gas-safety inspection;
- Annual gas appliance servicing;
- Gas leaks detection and carbon monoxide testing;
- Gas commissioning and issuing of a certificate of compliance.
So, contact us and schedule your gas appliance repair or installation service and we’ll send a fully equipped and experienced gas technician to complete the job at hand.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can you repair a gas fridge?
A: Absolutely. We can fit, connect, disconnect and repair any appliances fueled by gas.
Q: Do you provide emergency gas appliance repair services?
A: Yes. You can request our assistance for any urgent gas-related situation, regardless of what day of the week it is, including in the evenings.
Q: Do you deliver gas hot water unit repair and installation services?
A: Of course, you can find more information on the dedicated service page on this website.
Q: Are your gas fitters licensed?
A: Yes. All gas engineers and plumbers we work with in Melbourne are fully certified, licensed and insured.