Choose Our All in One Rubbish Removal Services
Contribute to the responsible waste management
- Environmentally & Nature-friendly
- Fast, affordable & hassle-free
- All non-hazardous junk & rubbish
- Free quotes 7 days a week
Why look at your skip bin for days when you can have your junk collected right awayThe ever so popular dilemma: “Call a rubbish removal company or hire a skip” has generated two bodies of supporters. We can only advocate for waste disposal solutions, which are executed responsibly and in an engaged manner. Fantastic Services teams in Melbourne load, transport and recycle your waste every time.
What to Expect from Our Waste Removal Service
Our rubbish removal service is designed to free you from your household junk expediently and hassle-free. It is an all-inclusive waste management solution, which aims at making your life easier in an eco-friendly manner.
- What rubbish - We remove different types of hard household and commercial waste like wood, cardboard, old carpets, toys, appliances, etc.
- Waste we do not collect - We do not remove: chemicals, medical materials, paint, gas bottles, explosive materials, asbestos. Please, contact your council if your need to dispose of any hazardous materials.
- Transparent pricing & quotes - You can receive a free estimate quote over the phone. It will be based on your description, regarding the volume and the type of the rubbish you need removed. The removalists will confirm the price on site, once they have inspected the junk load.
- The Fantastic service - The loading, the transportation costs, the disposal and the transfer station fees are all included in the service. The rubbish collectors are hard-working, experienced and fully insured. They will transfer your waste to the nearest depot, where it can be separated for recycling. We strongly believe that what ends up in the landfill can be kept to a minimum.
The Convenience of Rubbish Collection
We would like to help you make an informed decision when it comes to managing your waste and disposing of your household rubbish.
Size - We come with a vehicle of the right size to collect your junk.
Placement - As the manual labour and loading of the waste is included in our service, there is a larger scope for maneuver, when it comes to where your unwanted items/household junk has been placed for collection.
Additional time - Unpredictable circumstances do not play a role in our rubbish collection service. We come when you want us to. We load, collect and remove.
Permits - Unlike skip hire where you need a permit to place a skip in front of your property, with us, no permits are required.
Equipment and vehicles - We can provide trailers and trucks of different sizes to meet your waste management needs.
Same-day service - We can come, load and go on the same day.
Our goal is to make it easier for you, as you get what you pay for, whether you require a general hard rubbish collection, a green waste removal, a builders waste removal or a furniture disposal service.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Do you collect commercial waste?
A: We can remove all types of non-hazardous waste from residential and commercial properties.
Q: Do you work every day?
A: Yes. You can book a waste disposal service 7 days a week.
Q: Will the rubbish removalists come as arranged even if it is raining?
A: Wet weather will not stop the waste disposal technicians from doing their job. Extreme conditions, such as heavy downpours and wild storms, however, may prompt us to reschedule your rubbish clearance booking.
Q: Can I change my booking for another day?
A: Of course. Please, call our customer care team well in advance, preferably 48-hours prior to your appointment. You will be assisted with rebooking your rubbish disposal service for a more convenient day.
Q: Do you offer more services besides rubbish removal?
A: Oh yeah! A lot! All sorts of cleaning - carpet, end of lease, regular, hourly, gutters, oven, after builders; to handyman, pest control and gardening!
Q: What types of waste do you remove?
A: Green, mixed household, hard waste, builders, but no hazardous substances (asbestos, chemicals, medical waste)
Q: Where does the rubbish get transported to?
A: To the nearest tip or recycling station