Why look at your skip bin for days when you can have your junk collected right awayThe ever so popular dilemma: “Call a rubbish removal company or hire a skip” has generated two bodies of supporters. We can only advocate for waste disposal solutions, which are executed responsibly and in an engaged manner. Fantastic Services loads, transports and recycles your waste every time.
Household waste removal prices
|Service||Price starting from|
What to Expect from Our Waste Removal Service
Our rubbish removal service is designed to free you from your junk expediently and hassle-free. It is an all-inclusive waste management solution, which aims at making your life easier in an eco-friendly manner.
- What rubbish - We remove all types of hard household and commercial waste, furniture junk and green waste.
- The Fantastic service - The loading, the transportation costs, the disposal and the transfer station fees are all included in the service.
- Waste we do not collect - We do not remove: chemicals, medical materials, paint, gas bottles, explosive materials, asbestos. Please, contact your council if your need to dispose of any hazardous materials.
- Transparent pricing & quotes - You can receive an estimate quote, free of charge, over the phone. It will be based on your description, regarding the weight, the volume and the type of rubbish you need disposing of. The team of rubbish removalists will confirm the exact price on site, once they have inspected the junk load.
- The equipment and vehicles - We can provide trailers and trucks of different sizes to meet your waste management needs.
- The teams of removalists - The rubbished collectors are hard-working, experienced and fully insured. They will transfer your waste to the nearest depot, where it can be separated for recycling. We strongly believe that what ends up in the landfill can be kept to a minimum.
The Convenience of Rubbish Collection
We would like to help you make an informed decision when it comes to managing your waste.
Size - We come with a vehicle of the right size to collect your junk.
Placement - As the manual labour and loading of the waste is included in our service, there is a larger scope for maneuver, when it comes to where your furniture junk has been placed for collection or garden clearance green waste has been piled up to be removed.
Additional time - Unpredictable circumstances do not play a role in our rubbish collection service. We come when you want us to. We load, collect and remove.
Permits - Unlike skip hire where you need a permit to place a skip in front of your property, with us, no permits are required.
Mixed waste - We make it easier for you, as you get what you pay for, whether you require a green waste removal, a builders waste disposal or a general hard rubbish collection service.
Same-day service - We can come, load and go on the same day.
Q: Do you collect commercial waste?
A: We can remove all types of non-hazardous waste from residential and commercial properties.
Q: Do I have to pay for the green waste if your company has done the gardening?
A: When you book our garden maintenance/clearance service, we can remove up to 180l of green debris for free. Additional costs apply when a large quantity of different types of waste is generated from a landscaping project, for example.
Q: Do you work every day?
A: Yes. You can book a waste disposal service 7 days a week.
Q: Do you have any special deals on this service?
A: Well, this is an all-inclusive service, where your involvement comes to only opening the door for us. Please, note that you may save money on the removal of green waste when you combine it with our garden maintenance service.
Q: Will the rubbish removalists come as arranged even if it is raining?
A: Wet weather will not stop the waste disposal technicians from doing their job. Extreme conditions, such as heavy downpours and wild storms, however, may prompt us to reschedule your rubbish clearance booking.
Q: Can I change my booking for another day?
A: Of course. Please, call our customer care team well in advance, preferably 48-hours prior to your appointment. You will be assisted with rebooking your rubbish disposal service for a more convenient day.