Select from A Wide Spectrum of Garden Maintenance Services in Australia
No limits to the benefits of our professional garden care
- An array of garden maintenance services
- Hourly-based gardening sessions
- A customised approach to meet your garden needs
Get Your Garden Back in Shape!
The Fantastic Garden Maintenance Services - Take Your Pick
- Pruning: Fruit trees are especially dependable on being skillfully pruned every year, in order to produce an abundance of fruit.
- Hedge trimming: Ensure that your property looks its best at all times with some garden specialists' help.
- Weeding: Removing the weeds from your flower beds, vegetable patch and lawn is vital for acquiring a robust and blooming garden as an end result.
- Fertilising: Your garden will not flourish as it should without a little boost.
- Mulching: We work with referenced suppliers and can provide the benefits of mulching for your garden with a guaranteed result.
- Planting: The qualified horticulturalists have the knowledge to transform a barren patch in your garden and fill it with scent and colour.
- Garden clearance: The service may involve a general tidying up, such as raking the fallen leaves off your lawn, clearing rotten fruit from the floor or removing twigs and fallen dead branches.
- Green waste removal: The majority of garden maintenance jobs result in producing moderate heaps of green waste. We can take care of your garden litter and dispose of it swiftly and at an affordable price.
The Gardening Experts Follow Your Express Requirements
The gardening specialists have the technical expertise to execute gardening projects, which require narrowly focused skills. They are always ready to share their word of wisdom and free professional advice. However, it is what the customer wants that matters. Hence, do not hesitate to discuss every aspect of your garden maintenance requirements in detail prior to the service.
You can also leave instructions if you cannot be present during your gardening session. Regular garden maintenance appointments may include a list of routine tasks. However, you are always free to request an additional one-time gardening job, as long as it can be done within the allocated time and the number of hours you have booked.
Regular gardening maintenance requires looking after your patio and deck. A good pressure cleaning can do wonders in the overall look of your garden so be sure to check this option out.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is the benefit of mulching?
A: Depending on what type of organic material you use as mulch, it may enrich and condition the soil. It will also improve the soil texture, as it breaks down and mixes with the layers below. The use of mulch will slow down the process of moisture evaporation and will subdue weed growth.
Q: Do you work in the rain?
A: The Fantastic gardeners are not afraid to work in a drizzle. However, heavy rain will jeopardise the desired quality result of a number of gardening tasks. Damp conditions may be favourable for weeding, whereas cutting wet grass is simply not the wisest thing to do. If the conditions are not suitable for the service, it's easy to reschedule.
Q: Do I need to pay for removing the green waste after a regular gardening service with you?
A: The removal of green waste is not included in the final price of the service. However, we can help you to place it in your green bin, so it is removed by the council on collection day. For large amounts of green debris that have accumulated over time, the disposal will cost you additionally $25/bag.
Q: The only access to my garden is through the house. Will the gardener make a mess going in and out of my property?
A: No. The garden specialists are always equipped and well prepared for any situation. They will use protective overshoes if they need to access your back garden through your house.
Q: How do you charge for your garden maintenance services?
A: Garden maintenance, garden clearance and lawn care are hourly based services. Minimum of 2 hours per booking applies.
Q: Do you offer tree planting services?
A: Yes. Please, discuss with the gardener your requests and ideas. You will be advised about the most suitable location for your new tree, based on the landscape of your garden.
Q: How can I get a quote?
A: You can use the online form where you can get a direct price. Or you can call us on the phone, chat with us, use the contact form. You can even use the GoFantastic app. If you need something more specific, it's best to organise a survey or send videos/photos.
Q: How can I schedule an appointment?
A: Just submit a request through our online form or call us. GoFantastic App is also and option. If you have an account with us, you can even text us to secure an appointment.
Q: How can I pay?
A: Cash or card payments are acceptable. Bank transfer is also an option for corporate clients.
Q: Where are you based?
A: Our head office is located in Melbourne - Shop 2/198 St Kilda Rd, St Kilda, VIC 3182, Australia
Q: Are you fully insured?
Q: Can I trust your gardeners?
A: Yes. The gardeners are fully trained, vetted and experienced. All of them are police checked.
Q: How many gardeners do you send?
A: Usually one pro is enough.
Q: Do you need electricity?
A: No. We use petrol powered equipment. But if you need pressure washing, then we will need a water supply.
Q: Do I have to be around?
A: As long as the pros have access to your garden, we can just do the service. You could either meet us to advise on priorities and then leave the property, or let us know what’s to be done in advance and the gardener will follow your requirements.
Q: Can you maintain my garden after the initial tidy up?
A: Of course! You can get a regular garden maintenance service on fortnightly or monthly service. We will send the same gardener for best results.
Q: Do you take away all the green waste with you?
A: If you have a green bin, we will dispose of your green waste there. If it is full or you do not have one we could organise your green waste removal at extra cost.