Get Your Garden Back in Shape TodayMaintaining your garden in great condition throughout the year can be a compelling task. Possibly, you find it hard to keep on top of a number of general gardening jobs, like pruning, weeding, hedge trimming or lawn mowing, unless you are a keen gardener with heaps of free time on your hands. We pride ourselves in working with a carefully vetted team of experts, who have the extensive experience in completing a variety of garden maintenance tasks.
Garden maintenance prices
|Regular Gardening||One Off Gardening|
|from $50/hour||from $59/hour|
The Fantastic Garden Maintenance Services - Take Your Pick
- Pruning: Fruit trees are especially dependable on being skillfully pruned every year, in order to produce an abundance of fruit.
- Hedge trimming: Presentable gardens rely on neatly trimmed hedges. Ensure that your property looks its best at all times with some Fantastic gardeners' help.
- Weeding: Removing the weeds from your flower beds, vegetable patch and lawn is vital for acquiring a robust and blooming garden as an end result.
- Fertilising: Your garden will not flourish as it should without a little boost.
- Transplanting of young trees and shrubs: We make sure that we do not stress your plants in the replanting process.
- Mulching: We work with referenced suppliers and can provide the benefits of mulching for your garden with a guaranteed result.
- Planting: The qualified horticulturalists have the knowledge to transform a barren patch in your garden and fill it with scent and colour.
- Garden clearance: The service may involve a general tidying up, such as raking the fallen leaves off your lawn, clearing rotten fruit from the floor or removing twigs and fallen dead branches.
- Green waste removal: The majority of garden maintenance jobs result in producing moderate heaps of green waste. We can take care of your garden litter and dispose of it swiftly and at an affordable price.
- Irrigation: Installing an adequate watering system can do all the difference for your blossoming garden. The gardening specialists have the technical qualifications to inspect, plan, design and deliver.
The Gardening Experts Follow Your Express Requirements
The gardening specialists have the technical expertise to execute gardening projects, which require narrowly focused skills. They are always ready to share their word of wisdom and free professional advice. However, it is what the customer wants that matters. Hence, do not hesitate to discuss every aspect of your garden maintenance requirements in detail prior to the service.
You can also leave instructions if you cannot be present during your gardening session. Regular garden maintenance appointments may include a list of routine tasks. However, you are always free to request an additional one-time gardening job, as long as it can be done within the allocated time and the number of hours you have booked.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is the benefit of mulching?
A: Depending on what type of organic material you use as mulch, it may enrich and condition the soil. It will also improve the soil texture, as it breaks down and mixes with the layers below. The use of mulch will slow down the process of moisture evaporation and will subdue weed growth.
Q: Do you work in the rain?
A: The Fantastic gardeners are not afraid to work in a drizzle. However, heavy rain will jeopardise the desired quality result of a number of gardening tasks. Damp conditions may be favourable for weeding, whereas cutting wet grass is simply not the wisest thing to do.
Q: Do I need to pay for removing the green waste after a regular gardening service with you?
A: No. The removal of the green waste produced after a garden maintenance session with us is the responsibility of the gardener. It will be disposed of for free or neatly placed in your green bin to be removed by the council on collection day. The disposal of green waste will cost you additionally if it has been specifically requested for large amounts of green debris that have accumulated over time.
Q: The only access to my garden is through the house. Will the gardener make a mess going in and out of my property?
A: No. The garden specialists are always equipped and well prepared for any situation. They will use protective overshoes if they need to access your back garden through your house.
Q: How do you charge for your garden maintenance services?
A: Garden maintenance, garden clearance and lawn care are hourly based services. Minimum of 2 hours per booking applies.
Q: Do you offer tree planting services?
A: Yes. Please, discuss with the gardener your requests and ideas. You will be advised about the most suitable location for your new tree, based on the landscape of your garden. Note that we also offer tree re-planting services for young trees.