Professional Lawn Painting Services in Melbourne
Let us make your dormant and brown-looking lawn vibrant green again in a matter of hours with the use of quality biodegradable grass paint!
- Qualified, experienced and insured gardeners near you
- Pet-and child-safe lawn paint that won’t harm your grass
- Regular grass painting services, available 7 days a week
- Preliminary testing on a small, inconspicuous area
Your grass painting services in 4 easy steps
Request your lawn painting service online by filling the booking form or using the GoFantastic app.
Your grass painting technician will arrive equipped with the right tools and high-quality biodegradable grass paint.
Your lawn spray painting service will be completed expertly in a matter of a couple of hours.
Enjoy the natural green colour of your grass, achieved with a garden sprayer and ColourGuard lawn paint.
Why you may need a lawn painting service and what it involves
Even with the best of care and diligent maintenance efforts, your lawn may start to look sad, dry and brownish, due to extremely hot weather or unexpected disease issues. And for it to recover, it simply takes time and a specialist approach. Well, Fantastic Services Melbourne offers a fast solution that will transform your lawn and garden in no time.
We provide affordable grass painting services that will not only restore the lush and vibrant look of your lawn but will also enhance your property’s kerb appeal in an instant.
We use non-toxic grass paint, which is harmless to the existing grass, or to people, pets and wildlife.
With our professional lawn painting solutions, you can speed up your house-selling process, rent your property faster, or improve your property’s exterior the easy way. Or maybe, a special al fresco occasion is in view?
Whether it’s your daughter's prom garden party or your wedding anniversary gathering, let us help you ensure that your lawn becomes and stays green with the help of a biodegradable turf colourant.
How is lawn painting done?
You may be a golf course owner, who is after an affordable solution that takes traditional maintenance out of the equation, or just a private homeowner, who’s after an all-year-round vibrant-looking turf. Whatever your situation, just book online our lawn spray painting service and we’ll assign a specialist to come to the site on a day that’s convenient for you.
Here’s what to expect:
1. The gardener will cut the grass first. Note that the service is best done in dry, sunny and windless weather, no matter the temperature.
2. Before proceeding with the lawn painting treatment, the specialist will cover any surrounding hard surfaces with protective material (masking tape, plastic sheet, etc.).
3. Then, the product will be tested on a small hidden spot just to be on the safe side.
4. The gardener will then apply 1 or 2 coats of turf colourant with the use of a garden sprayer. The product doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals - only biodegradable ingredients.
5. Please, allow from 2 to 4 hours for the grass paint to dry completely before attempting to use your lawn.
Note that the service is charged per sq. m. However, you can combine it with any of our hourly gardening services if you wish. The garden sprayer used produces a fine mist that can easily cover 1 sq. m. in just 1 min.
Why choose Fantastic Services to instantly restore your lawn’s green look
Our company specialised in a range of gardening and lawn care services, suitable for domestic and business customers alike. We work with skilled and vetted gardeners, who have the know-how and experience to take care of your garden and lawn maintenance needs. From mowing your grassed space and tidying up the edges to spraying your lawn nice and dark green, you can entrust your gardening jobs to Fantastic Services anytime.
This is what you’ll benefit from with us:
- Using a permanent and UV-fade-resistant colourant from a leading brand;
- Suitable for grass spray painting of residential and commercial lawn spaces of any size;
- Saving you time, money and effort on lawn maintenance all year round;
- Fast online booking, 7-days availability, flexible appointments and wide coverage in the Melbourne area;
- Transparent, no-obligation free quotes and options to combine your grass painting service with any gardening service from our range.
Painted lawn care tips and maintenance advice
Whether your lawn suffers from some brown patches or most of the grass looks burnt, we can restore its natural deep dark green colour instantly by spray painting it with a high-quality, colourfast organic product. The lawn paint treatment ensures easy maintenance and it's a perfect solution for regular busy folks, sports field owners, business proprietors and the like.
- It decreases the need for watering and fertilising your lawn;
- Once completely absorbed by the grass, the paint doesn’t bleed or stain;
- The product is not temperature-dependent - it works in extreme cold or heat;
- The lawn paint will naturally fade away over time, so you can just easily reapply the treatment or welcome back the natural regrowth of your recovering grass.
As you can see, not much is required on your side to make sure that your painted grass stays green for a good few months to tie you over during a drought or a period of water restriction. Still, heavy foot traffic, rain and frequent mowing will affect how long the lawn paint will last. So, it’s advisable to cut the grass at a higher setting, in order to enjoy the lush green colour of your lawn for longer. On that note, there will be a difference between painting dead grass green and spraying dormant turf with lawn paint. In the latter case, the grass will eventually start growing, thus it will require mowing, which will affect the treatment results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Should I do anything to prepare for the service?
A: For best results, the lawn should be mowed and dry before the service.
Q: How often should I paint my lawn?
A: We recommend our clients to have the service every 3 - 6 months depending on the specific needs.
Q: Do you charge per square meter?
A: Yes, we charge per square meter. You can book a lawn painting service in addition to another gardening service or separately.
Q: How long does the grass hold the paint?
A: The grass holds its colour for 2 to 3 months, depending on how quickly the grass grows, how often you mow it, the rain and foot traffic.