Easy to get. Hard on the stains.
Carpet cleaning prices
|Bedroom||Living Room||Hallway||Flight of Stairs|
Check Out Our 5-step Carpet Cleaning Formula
- We examine the carpet, test the fabric and decide on the best cleaning technique
- We pH-test and pretreat stains after the carpet has been vacuumed
- We apply the steam cleaning or the dry cleaning method
- We protect your carpet with Scotchgard if you wish to pay the additional fee
- We leave you a happier person to enjoy your fresh and sanitised rugs and carpets
Why Choose Fantastic Services for Your Carpet or Rug Cleaning?
- The carpet cleaning technicians:Your service is delivered by certified and qualified carpet cleaners, who boast expertise in the most advanced cleaning techniques. They are fully insured to operate a specialised equipment and execute safely all the industry-approved procedures, related to carpet and rug cleaning.
- The carpet cleaning methods: Heavily polluted carpeting that suffers from deeply embedded stains, high traffic areas or carpets in commercial environments usually benefit from being cleaned by employing the hot water extraction method. The process involves pretreating the carpets and then rinsing them thoroughly with a steam cleaning machine. Almost all the moisture is subsequently extracted along with the dissolved soiling. A drying time of about 4 hours is required. Delicate or lightly polluted carpets are often cleaned by applying the dry cleaning method. It incorporates the use of a dry carpet cleaning detergent, which is worked in the carpet fibres with the rotary mechanism of a bonnet machine, in order to agitate the top carpet layer. The equipment removes the encapsulated dirt along with the solvent. This makes it a really desirable services for vacate cleaning Melbourne
- Rug cleaning: The service is brought to you by professionals, who boast expertise, confidence and proficiency in cleaning delicate or rare rugs. The Fantastic rug cleaning technicians always test the fabric to determine the most suitable cleaning solution. The detergents, they use, are industry-tested, safe and gentle to the fabric. The result is freshened up and sanitised rugs, where colours are revived and look bright again.
Additional Benefits that Come with the Service
Fantastic Services offers customers the opportunity to take advantage of the convenient reminder service, where the client is invited to book their next carpet cleaning appointment well in advance. Taking systematic care of your carpets will prolong their life. Hence, we advise you on requesting our regular carpet cleaning service at 6, 12 and 18 months intervals or as often as you need to. Additionally, you are eligible for further discounts if you combine several services. For instance, you can book our professional steam cleaning service for your carpets and have the upholstered furniture and mattresses sanitised at the same time..
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I walk on my carpet after it has been steam cleaned if it is not completely dry?
A: Yes, if you step on barefoot or you wear protective overshoes. You can speed up the process of drying by switching on your heating/AC system or by opening the windows.
Q: I have heard that the dry cleaning method makes the carpets dirty again quicker. Is that true?
A: Not really. The myth comes from the fact that the adhesive properties of any dry solvent or foam residuals may facilitate new pollutants to stick to the carpet fibre. However, advanced dry cleaning equipment removes all chemical residues.
Q: What happens if the cleaner damages my rug?
A: We are an insured service provider and you will be fully compensated if the technician has damaged your property in any way.
Q: Is it really worth investing in a Scotchgard type of carpet protection?
A: We recommend that the carpet protector is applied on high-traffic areas or if you have small children and pets. The solution is an effective stain repellent, so carpets in rooms with a high level of use would benefit from additional protection.
Q: Can you steam clean upholstered furniture at the same time, as well?
A: Absolutely. We can sanitise your mattresses by applying the hot water extraction method, too. Upholstered furniture and mattresses are steam cleaned with the same carpet cleaning equipment by attaching additional add-ons, so it does make sense to have them cleaned at the same time. Discounts apply when more than one service is booked at the same time.
Q: What if a stain resurfaces after it has been removed?
A: An old stain can reappear when it was treated with the wrong solution in the past. Some stains are just hard to remove. You should invest in carpet protection like Scotchgard. As a stain repellent, the solution will effectively keep new stains at bay.