How it works
|Price per hour|
*The rate may vary depending on the area.
Stellar Housekeeping Every Time
Don’t we all have something that we hate doing as part of our household chores? The ironing? Or some of us simply forget to water the one plant that we have… Your house cleaning assistant will do all this for you and the following:
- Vacuum and mop the floors - Floorings, carpeting & rugs are cleaned throughout the property;
- Dust & polish all surfaces -Shelves, window sills, railings, mirrors & glass tops, wooden surfaces are wiped clean.
- Upholstered furniture -Soft furnishings are vacuumed.
- Sanitise the kitchen - Benchtops, sink and appliances are polished clean.
- Transform the bathroom - Sink, shower, bath and toilet are disinfected; fixtures and fittings are scrubbed clean.
- Cobwebs - If any, are carefully removed.
- Laundry - Washing (not by hand, however), tumble drying, ironing and organising clothes/linen in drawers and wardrobes.
Just conjure up a list of house chores and leave the rest to us
That is right! The only thing you will need to do is to present your personal housekeeper with a customised cleaning schedule and they will take over from that point. Whether you are in a full-time job or a busy stay-at-home mum, the housemaid is here to help maintain your place in an orderly and clean state. The great news is that they embrace your vision about what this means to you and how it is done.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I have a cleaner, who comes twice a week to help?
A: Yes. Just specify your request when you book our regular house cleaning service online or inform your customer care representative over the phone.
Q: Are your housekeepers insured?
A: Yes. All the house cleaners are fully insured, trained and monitored by quality control supervisors.
Q: Do I need to postpone my regular session if it falls on a Bank holiday?
A: Not at all. We operate 7 days a week and we do not charge extra for out-of-hours bookings (including weekends, evenings or public holidays).
Q: Do you offer regular cleaning for offices?
A: Yes. Please, book our office cleaning service and let your customer service agent about your specific requests.
Q: Do you have a minimum booking time policy?
A: We advise that clients book at least 2 hours for an hourly based cleaning service to ensure that the job is executed to the highest standard.
Q: Is it alright if I am not at home during the service?
A: Yes. You will need to specify a means of letting the cleaners in your property. Many of our clients arrange for someone else to open the door. When booking a regular cleaning service on a daily or weekly basis, you can supply your housekeeper with a key.