House Cleaning That Lets You Relax and Enjoy Your Day
Finish all the cleaning tasks without lifting a finger
- Regular hourly based sessions
- Background-checked housekeepers
- Weekend slots at no additional charge
- No small print lock-in contracts
15% OFF with Fantastic Club
How to Free Yourself from Cleaning Chores in Just 4 Steps
|Price per hour|
|Fantastic Club price||$32|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- $4 OFF the standard price for every hour of Regular Cleaning.
- up to 15% OFF all 25+ Fantastic services
- Other exclusive deals
- Premium booking slots
*The rate may vary depending on the area.
Hire a Cleaning Maid and Go Live Your Life
Don’t we all have a household chore we hate? Ironing? Cleaning the bathroom? They're all exhausting tasks and take too much of our precious free time. We know the struggle of maintaining a home clean and tidy. That's why we offer you housekeeping as part of our professional cleaning services. While we're taking care of your chores, you'll have more time to spend with your family and friends. The maids can help you with the following household duties:
- Vacuum and mop the floors - Floorings, carpeting & rugs are cleaned throughout the property;
- Dust & polish all surfaces -Shelves, window sills, railings, mirrors & glass tops, wooden surfaces are wiped clean.
- Upholstered furniture -Soft furnishings are vacuumed.
- Sanitise the kitchen - Benchtops, sink and appliances are polished clean.
- Transform the bathroom - Sink, shower, bath and toilet are disinfected; fixtures and fittings are scrubbed clean.
- Cobwebs - If any, are carefully removed.
- Laundry - Washing (not by hand, however), tumble drying, ironing and organising clothes/linen in drawers and wardrobes.
List All Your Housekeeping Tasks and Let Us Handle Them
That is right! The only thing you will need to do is to present your personal housekeeper with a customised cleaning schedule and they will take over from that point. Whether you are in a full-time job or a busy stay-at-home mum, the housemaid is here to help maintain your place in an orderly and clean state. The great news is that they embrace your vision about what this means to you and how it is done. The housekeepers can perform all kinds of tasks, from dusting and polishing furniture, to wiping the windows and ironing some clothes.
Regular House Cleaning in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and More!
Housekeeping is just a part of our home services portfolio.
Other regular services we can help you with are garden maintenance and even occasional carpet cleaning and deep upholstery cleaning. If you have any questions, ring us up, our customer service team will gladly assist you.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Are your housekeepers insured?
A: Yes. All the house cleaners are fully insured, trained and monitored by quality control supervisors.
Q: Can I have a professional cleaner, who comes twice a week to help?
A: Yes. Just specify your request when you book our regular house clean service online or inform your customer care representative over the phone.
Q: Do you offer regular cleaning for offices?
A: Yes. Please, book our office cleaning service and let your customer service agent about your specific requests.
Q: Do you have a minimum booking time policy?
A: We advise that clients book at least 2 hours for an hourly based house cleaning service to ensure that the job is executed to the highest standard.
Q: Do I need to postpone my regular session if it falls on a Bank holiday?
A: Not at all. We operate 7 days a week and we do not charge extra for bookings during weekends or public holidays, as long as they are within our working hours - 8:00am until 6:00pm. rates can be higher for appointments outside standard working hours.
Q: Is it alright if I am not at home during the service?
A: Yes. You will need to specify a means of letting the cleaners in your property. Many of our clients arrange for someone else to open the door. When booking a daily or weekly house cleaning, you can supply your housekeeper with a key.