Time- & Cost-effective Green Waste Removal Solutions
Let the Fantastic professionals take care of the green waste so your garden looks its best!
- Hassle-free garden rubbish removal
- Experienced & insured technicians
- All in one service: loading and disposal
- Reliable customer care and support
Members From $136
Non-members From $160
Get that tidy look for your garden with our prompt green waste disposal serviceFantastic Services can be your assistant when you wish to achieve a quick and cost-effective makeover for the exterior space of your Melbourne property. Whether you need clearing the remnants of different garden maintenance tasks; plant debris, associated with seasonal and weather changes; or any other organic matter that you have collected over time, we are here to help you out. You can also count on a same-day or short-notice garden waste removal service with us, subject to availability.
Green waste removal prices
|Fantastic Club price||from $136|
|Standard price||from $160|
It’s a Fantastic and easy 4-stage process
That’s right! You are 4 steps away from a neater looking garden that is free of any unsightly heaps of dry or decaying debris.
- Schedule the service for a day and time of your preference. You can do this online by using any of the contact buttons and forms on this website. Or you can give us a call.
- Specify your request to one of our customer care representatives. We will appreciate if you give us as much detailed information as you could (the location of the waste, an approximate estimate of the volume, anything we need to know about access, etc.).
- We will send a team of fully insured and experienced rubbish removalists who will arrive in a vehicle of a suitable size.
- The pros will load the green waste, leaving no debris behind, and dispose of it promptly at the nearest Waste Centre.
What we can take away for you
Our garden waste clearance solutions are sought after regularly by clients who do not wish to deal with the cumbersome process of hiring a green skip. The service can be scheduled if you wish to remove any biodegradable rubbish from your property. This could be:
- Fallen fruit and leaves that have been raked and piled up
- Grass clippings, small twigs and branches
- Dead and dry plants
- Hedge and shrub trimmings
- Compost matter, which you no longer need
- Any organic rubbish (vegetable peels, plant-based food remnants, etc.)
- Cut-off vegetation and overgrowth, weeds, etc.
Also, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you require assistance with the removal of old furniture and mattresses, any other general household rubbish disposal or if you need help with the builders waste removal after your property refurbishment project. We also offer many other home maintenance services, including cleaning, pest control, handyman, lawn care and gardening services, you name it!
Frequently asked questions
Q: Will the garden rubbish removalists do the job if it’s raining?
A: Wet weather conditions pose no problem to the technicians. Of course, severe weather may prompt us to postpone your garden disposal session for another day.
Q: How do you charge for the service?
A: Our garden waste removal services are not limited by time. Our charges are based on the volume of the rubbish that needs be removed.
Q: Do I need to do anything before the service?
A: No. We only need unobstructed access to the garden waste for a smooth loading and disposal. Please, note that if you need help with collecting any loose green debris prior to loading it on the truck, additional charges may apply.
Q: Can you come on a weekend to dispose of my garden rubbish?
A: Yes. You can count on us any time of the week. Just check online or over the phone our weekend availability for your specific location.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: If for any reason you need to cancel your appointment with us, please, notify us at least 48 hours in advance. The same time frame applies if you want to reschedule your session.