Pressure Clean Your Outdoors for a More Welcoming Home
Efficient pressure washing that won't waste your time
- Restores the attractive look of your property
- Extends the lifespan of surfaces to avoid repairs
- Efficiently saves you time and resources
- A no hassle service any time of the week
Members From $5/sq.m
Non-members From $6/sq.m
For a Quality Pressure Clean, Count on Fantastic ServicesProfessional high-pressure washing is one of the most affordable and at the same time, efficient home maintenance methods, which can do wonders for the overall appearance of your home. All the particular external garden features, in which you have invested money, time and effort, and admit it - you are so proud of, can also benefit from being washed on a regular basis with an industry-powered jet washing equipment.
Pressure washing prices
|Area size||Fantastic Club price||Non-members price|
|Price per m2||Minimum is $123||Minimum is $129|
|up to 50 m2||$5 per m2||$6 per m2|
|50 to 100 m2||$5 per m2||$5.5 per m2|
|more than 100 m2||$4 per m2||$5 per m2|
The Perks of Our Pressure Cleaning at a Glance
- We are eco-friendly - A kind-to-the-environment method, which uses only water and high pressure.
- A property value boost - If you are selling, we will increase your chances of parting with your house at a profit, without the need to invest in costly renovations. If you want to make your outdoors outstanding, combine pressure cleaning with our landscaping services. And if you're moving out, pressure cleaning is a good addition to a vacate cleaning appointment
- Durability of exteriors - By employing advanced pressure cleaning systems, we eliminate buildups of dirt and organic matter. This will prevent your outdoor surfaces from weakening and developing cracks.
- Experience and attention to detail - The pressure cleaning technicians are qualified and insured to handle the task of washing a wide range of exterior surfaces without a scratch.
High-Pressure Washing Services Sealed with a Promise
1. What can we pressure wash?
We can service almost any type of washable outdoor surfaces, located in domestic or commercial settings. Hard exteriors, made from brick, concrete, terracotta, granite, marble, metal, treated (varnished) wood, as well as washable textiles like waterproof awnings and marquees can be all pressure cleaned. The list below is by no means exhaustive but is indicative of what can be cleaned with a jet washing equipment:
- Garden furniture, arches and frames
- Decks, patios and driveways
- Facades, walls and fences
- Vehicles, caravans and water tanks
- Pergolas, gazebos and awnings
- Large commercial areas: outdoor sports facilities, etc.
2. What to expect?
The pressure cleaning experts will arrive at your property on time and will determine the exact measurements of the area (in square metres), which needs a good wash. The cost for cleaning items that cannot be measured in this way is negotiated prior to the service.
3. What do we need?
We require access to a water source and electricity. Additionally, the area, where the service will take place, should have an adequate drainage system installed.
4. What can we remove?
Australian climate is “guilty” of bringing on an uncalled-for organic and non-organic matter, which “loves” to adhere or set in and flourish on different types of external surfaces. We could be talking about salt buildups on the walls of a beach home; dirt and mud after a wild storm, or moss and algae, thriving on your pergola top, due to humid conditions. The pressure cleaning method is suitable for removing the above, and the following: after-builders residuals, dust, graffiti, young plant life, mould, lichen, fungi, etc.
You can also consider combining your patio cleaning with some tasks around the house, like cleaning the oven or the barbecue, or washing your gutters or exterior windows
Frequently asked questions
Q: Do you pressure clean interior surfaces?
A: Generally, a different type of equipment is employed for washing interior hard surfaces. However, in some large industrial or commercial environments, where a proper drainage system is present, washing surfaces with a jet cleaning machine is also viable.
Q: Is there any risk of damages to the exterior windows if I need my walls to be pressure washed?
A: The high-pressure cleaning specialists are trained, experienced and comprehensively insured, so there is no place for worry.
Q: What happens if the weather is too bad for the service to take place?
A: Extreme weather conditions may prompt us to postpone your already booked pressure cleaning appointment for a more favourable day and time. Please, note that we need a 24-hour notice if, for any reason, you would like to cancel or make alterations to your booking.
Q: Do you provide tile sealing services?
A: Yes. Please, get in touch with a customer service representative and they will advise you on whether external sealing solutions are available for your area.
Q: Do I need to do anything prior the service?
A: Any breakable items that could be in the way of the pressure cleaners, such as pottery, fragile garden decoration and features, non-waterproof garden furniture that could be damaged, should be ideally removed from the area that requires washing.
Q: Can pressure cleaning remove graffiti?
A: Not always but generally - yes. Once the high-pressure washing technicians determine the type of source of the contamination, they will be able to advise you on whether the paint can be cleaned off.
Q: What if the quote you’ve given over the phone turns out to be inaccurate?
A: We always check the actual area that needs to be cleaned on sight, so the final price will be given before we start the service. The quote is made by the information you have provided, so there might be some differences.
Q: What information do you need to give a proper quote?
A: We need the square metres of the area. So you need to measure the area in metres, multiply and give us the final area size.
Q: Can you clean tile areas inside the house?
A: We can! But you need to book a separate tiles and grout cleaning service. We use different equipment there.
Q: What do you clean?
A: All sorts of stains, buildups, graffiti, paint, mould etc.
Q: What surfaces can you clean?
A: All external surfaces! Patios, decks, walls, facades, awnings, water tanks, driveways and many more!