Opt for Express After Builders Waste Removal & Cleanup
Count on the Fantastic construction waste removalists
- Efficient and expedient all-in-one services
- Time & money-saving waste management
- Free quotes 7 days a week
- Environmental-friendly disposal
Members From $198
Non-members From $220
Let’s make the building rubbish piles disappear
Building waste disposal prices
|Fantastic Club price||from $198|
|Standard price||from $220|
Choose Our Affordable Builders Waste Disposal Service
You can book your construction waste removal service in Melbourne with us, once you feel happy with the price estimate, we have offered to you over the phone.
Some note about the service:
- Upon Arrival: The waste disposal operators inspect the load of construction debris and determine the exact cost, based on its volume.
- Loading: The manual labour and the time it takes loading the truck are included in your service.
- Non-hazardous materials: The deconstruction and after-renovation waste may comprise bricks, mortar, concrete, pipes, old fittings and fixtures, floorings, wall cladding, etc.
- Prohibited waste: We cannot remove asbestos, paint or any other after builders waste and leftover materials, which are under any restrictive regulations.
- Transportation: The fuel costs and time expenses, related to removing the after builders waste from your property, are also included in the service.
- Disposal: The removalists deliver the load to a waste facility, where it can be sorted and separated for reuse and recycling. All associated tipping charges are included in the service.
We Ensure that Your Construction Waste is Removed and Recycled
Did you know that 75% of all after builders waste in most Australian cities, generated from renovations, strip outs, site clearances, deconstruction and building work is diverted from the landfill?
This may be viewed as a small token but Fantastic Services is doing their bit towards our sustainable development and a circular economy. We strive to differentiate ourselves from some waste management and skip hire companies, which may offer non-environmentally friendly waste disposal solutions. The conscious efforts to prevent reusable after builders materials from ending up in the landfill are strongly embedded in our company’s values.
You can also take advantage of our after builders cleaning, as well as a wide range of other home improvement services we have to offer like handyman, pest control and gardening solutions!
Q: Can I receive information on the exact cost for my builders waste removal over the phone?
A: We will do our best to supply you with an estimated price. The removalists can confirm the cost when they have inspected your load of rubbish, with respect to its volume.
Q: Do you service and remove only residential construction waste?
A: We service residential and commercial properties all the same. We have the experience in removing construction debris from office buildings, industrial units, etc. Do not hesitate to call us if your property has been stripped out, deconstructed or has been recently renovated. We will load and dispose of any non-hazardous building materials, left behind after the project has been completed.
Q: Who do I call if I suspect that any of my after builders rubbish may contain asbestos?
A: As a rule of thumb, constructions that were built before the 1980s, may have traces of friable and nonfriable asbestos in their walls, floorings, tiles, cladding, etc. Please, contact your council for more information on the licensed facilities and companies, which deal with disposing of hazardous materials and waste.
Q: Do I need to be at home during the service?
A: No. You can go about your business on the day of the service, as long as we have clear instructions on what needs to be collected and removed. Also, please, make sure that the removalists have access to the site.
Q: What if I need to cancel my appointment?
A: No problem. We understand that sometimes unexpected circumstances may prompt you to cancel your service. Please, notify a member of our customer care team at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to avoid paying a cancellation fee.
Q: Can I book a weekend appointment for this service?
A: Yes, we operate seven days a week, so you can schedule your service for a day that suits you.