One-Off Domestic Cleaning Prices
|Price per hour|
If it is time for that spring clean you begrudge every year and wish it is all over, we can help!
Don’t try to fit everything in your busy schedule and let the experts lend you a hand with the one-time cleaning of your home! You don’t even need to change your daily routine to be present during the service. Simply arrange a key pick-up and leave a note with what needs to be done within your booked time slot.
And you can do all of this from your smartphone, using our handy GoFantastic app.
Trouble-free One-off Cleaning When You Need It
- Spring cleans - Annual or biannual deep cleaning solutions any time of the year.
- Special events - Short-notice bookings before and after celebrations.
- Pre-sale cleaning - Up the value of your house with a professional clean.
- Rental inspection - Spruce up your flat before a live-in rental inspection to impress your agent.
What is included in the One-Off Cleaning Service?
Depending on the number of hours you have booked, the Fantastic teams of expert cleaners would be more than happy to help you with the following:
- Clean the entire floor area with an industrial vacuum cleaner and then, wash all hard floors with professional and safe detergents (respectively with a tile cleaner or a wood floor cleaner).
- Clean behind furniture and hard-to-reach places (the top of wardrobes if reachable with a stepladder, behind white goods and furniture, as long as they are not too bulky or heavy to move).
- Vacuum clean all upholstered furniture and rugs.
- Wipe and polish all surfaces (wooden tops, shelves and skirtings; glass tops and mirrors; window sills, banisters and picture frames; kitchen benchtops).
- Clear all cobwebs and empty & clean the bins.
- Sanitise all bathroom accessories and the kitchen appliances & sink.
- Wipe clean cupboards and cabinets (inside and out).
- Wash interior windows and frames.
- Clean the fridge (if emptied and defrosted) and the dishwasher at additional cost.
- Spot cleaning of walls and ceilings at additional fee.
- Remove limescale and clean tiled sections in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Deep cleaning of the oven, steam cleaning of carpets, upholstered furniture & mattresses - the additional charges will be incorporated in the final quotation.
- Exterior window & fly screen cleaning, if booked separately. Discounts may apply.
- You can combine and book spring cleaning with other services like carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning, bbq cleaning, pest control.
- If you're moving out of the property the more suitable option is to book end of lease cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
Q: I believe the cleaner has broken something. Who should I inform?
A: Please, call our customer care hotline and we will ensure that the issue is rectified up to your full satisfaction. Fantastic Services holds a Public Liability Insurance. The cleaners are comprehensively insured, too.
Q: Do I need to provide cleaning materials for the job?
A: No. The cleaners are equipped with everything they need. Moreover, they use high-end cleaning machines and tools, as well as professional non-toxic cleaning products and detergents, which are proven to be the most effective in the field.
Q: Is it alright if I change my mind about a particular cleaning task if I no longer wish to have it done?
A: Of course. You can cross off, add or replace jobs on your cleaning list as you wish. The cleaners will coordinate with you what can or cannot be cleaned within your booked hourly slot. Please, ensure that you give us a sufficient notice if you need to cancel an already booked specialised service, such as deep oven cleaning, which involves sending different cleaning technicians to your address.
Q: Can I book a cleaning service for a commercial properties?
A: Yes. If you require a one-time cleaning service for an office, business premises or a public venue, do not hesitate to get in touch. All our services are suitable for most types of non-residential properties.
Q: Is your company insured?
A: Yes. Fantastic Services holds a Public Liability Insurance.
Q: Can I book a weekend service?
A: Yes. And there's no change in the price for booking a cleaning on weekends and bank holidays.