Why Call the Fantastic Duct Cleaners?
Fantastic Services has developed a range of services, designed to provide a maintenance clean for different types of ventilation, cooling, heating, AC and exhaust/extractor systems. We work with a team of professionals, who are certified, experienced and insured to execute duct cleaning services, in accordance with industry regulations and standards.
Duct Cleaning Prices / Air Conditioner Cleaning Prices
|Fantastic Club price||$122|
The Key Benefits of Our Professional Duct Cleaning
- Ductwork efficiency - Your installation will operate more efficiently. The risk of needing repairs in the future will be also reduced significantly.
- Elimination of pollutants - Hard particles and the accumulation of dust are successfully removed from your HVAC system by employing cleaning methods that use opposite forces: negative pressure and powerful vacuuming.
- System elements - All supply and return ducts, the main duct line and the AHU (if accessible) are professionally cleaned, including the register grilles, filters, rotor blades (in the main unit).
- Sanitisation - Mould spores, dust mites or fungi have a lesser chance for settling in your system installation after it has been treated with a sanitising solution, which is included in the service.
- Deodorising - Odour control and the elimination of bad smells can be also requested. The technicians will additionally apply a deodoriser throughout the duct system.
Additional options - You can request a cleaning service for your air-conditioning units, as well as ask for the bathroom/kitchen/clothes dryer vents and ventilation fans to be serviced and cleaned. To keep the air clean, you can take advantage of our carpet cleaning service or have a one-off cleaning of your whole property.
Your Duct Cleaning Service is Powered by Expertise
The duct cleaning technicians make no compromise with the careful inspection of your ventilation system prior to the service. They follow company-approved procedures and perform the service in the following steps:
- The type of installation you have is determined and examined. The AHU (air handling unit) is located, so it can be accessed at a later stage. Please, note that the technicians will not attempt to service main units, which are situated on the roof of a building that has more than one storey.
- Additional service specifications are discussed (cleaning of the AC units if present, etc.) and then, the client is advised of the exact cost.
- The technicians set up the duct cleaning system and each duct register is serviced. The cleaning method employs a high-pressure compressor, which effectively blasts the grime buildup out of the system. A powerful vacuuming equipment pulls out, in a controlled manner, all the dislodged hard particles, which are collected in the vacuum receptacle.
- If reachable, the main unit is deep cleaned on the inside, as well as its elements, such as rotor blades and filters.
- The entire system is sanitised with a disinfectant.
- A deodoriser can be also applied, upon request.
- If you have a pest infestation, we advise you to have our pest control technicians have a look.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can you clean commercial kitchen extractor systems?
A: Fantastic Services provides cleaning solutions for domestic and commercial properties. We can service a variety of exhaust, extractor, heating and ventilation systems.
Q: My ductwork installation has become rather noisy. Would cleaning it sort this problem out?
A: A maintenance clean will reduce significantly the level of noise that the system produces.
Q: I believe that one of the duct lines may have been partially blocked. Can you help?
A: The duct cleaning technicians can inspect the system, but they will not attempt to open the duct line to unblock it. We do not provide repair services, which require specialised tools.
Q: What if the technician damages my ventilation system?
A: The cleaning methods we employ leave a very little chance for mishaps. Moreover, we are an insured service provider and the technicians are also fully certified and comprehensively insured.
Q: Is it possible to postpone my duct cleaning appointment?
A: Yes. The Fantastic Services’ customer care team will help you reschedule your booking if you contact them well in advance.
Q: Do you perform duct system repairs?
A: No. Unfortunately, we cannot offer repair services at this point. Fantastic Services provides maintenance cleans only.