Let Us Handle the Delivery of Your Newly Purchased Furniture
Why keep postponing your dream of revamping your home with some trendy IKEA furniture? We can readily assist you with the purchasing, pickup and delivery of the selected items if you don’t have the time to go down to your local store?
Four Simple Steps to Enjoying Your New Furnishing Items
- Choose online your desired furniture: Fantastic Services works with all major brands and Australian furniture retailers. Please, ensure that the selected items and units are in stock at your nearest store.
- Book our furniture pickup and delivery service: Request a service by sending us the details of your shopping list. Our competitive furniture collection & delivery rates are based on the value of your purchased items.
- The furniture load is at your doorstep the next day: We endeavour to provide next day deliveries. The experienced team of movers will buy, collect, transport and unload your furniture to your address or to any other chosen location.
- Flat pack furnishing items can be assembled upon request: If you have trouble working out the instructions for assembling your flat pack pieces of furniture, you can count on the expert technicians who have the skills and tools to do it for you at a small extra charge.
Reliable Furniture Removalists When You Need Them
The Fantastic movers can come handy in a number of other circumstances and situations, which may involve furniture transportation.
- Home or office relocations - Your furniture will be handled with care, dismantled if necessary, and secured on the provided vehicle, ready for transportation.
- Ebay/Gumtree purchases - Whether you require a man and van service for a single bulky item, purchased online, or a load of quirky items took your fancy in a local garage sale - we may be able to assist you with the pickup and delivery, subject to locations.
- Furniture courier services - Smaller furniture retailers, bespoke carpentry traders often resort to our furniture courier and delivery services to move products from A to B.
- Appliance and furniture removals - We can free you from any unwanted items, remove them safely from your property and dispose of your old pieces of furniture in an appropriate manner.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Are your furniture removals services available on a Public Holiday?
A: Yes. Fantastic Services operates 7 days a week. Please, note that some smaller furniture retailers may not be open on a Public Holiday if you have requested a furniture pickup and delivery service.
Q: What about the parking?
A: Please, provide the team of movers with a convenient parking space for their vehicle. To avoid delays and surcharges, we recommend that you organise this well in advance.
Q: I believed that I can handle the assembly of my new flat pack furniture myself but I was wrong. So, can I ask the delivery guys to help me?
A: In some cases, yes. This will depend on the specialists’ availability at the time and on whether they have brought all the tools they might need for the job. We can only advise our customers to preempt such situations by booking our furniture assembly service in advance.
Q: Are you insured?
A: Fantastic Services holds a Public Liability Insurance and all the members of the removals team are comprehensively insured. We are registered, licensed and insured home service provider.
Q: Do I owe a cancellation fee if I change my mind at the last minute?
A: Please, don’t change your mind at the last minute! We would ask you to give us a 48-hour notice in advance to avoid any additional charges.